· Colby Hess: North Corridor Project Controls Manager – Sound Transit
· Linda Morud: Northgate Link Extension Project Construction Manager – Sound Transit
· Mark Shelton: Northgate Link Extension Project Senior Scheduling Engineer – Sound Transit
FACILITATOR: Andrea Forderer: Director of Project Control Delivery and Reporting – Sound Transit
· Colby Hess is Sound Transit’s North Corridor Project Control Manager overseeing scope, schedule, and cost control on the Northgate Link, Lynnwood Link, and Everett Link Light Rail Extensions. He also served as Project Control Lead on several of the major Northgate Link construction contracts. He received a Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering from Montana State University.
· Linda Morud is the Construction Manager for the L300 Lynnwood Link Extension project from Mountlake Terrance to Lynnwood, and was previously the CM for the Northgate Station, Guideway and Garage project. She also served as the Project Control Supervisor for the Northgate Link Extension for 5 years before transitioning to the construction management team.
· Mark Shelton is a Senior Scheduling Engineer for Sound Transit. Mark is assigned to the Agency’s north corridor Link Light Rail projects, primarily the Northgate, Lynnwood, and Everett Link extensions. Prior to joining Sound Transit, Mr. Shelton worked in scheduling and project controls for construction management and engineering firms in both Los Angeles and the Seattle area. Mark is an AACE certified Planning and Schedule Professional, and received his Bachelor of Science degree from Colorado State University.
The Northgate Link Extension opened in October 2021, adding 4.3 miles and three stations to Sound Transit’s Link Light Rail network. This panel discussion includes three Sound Transit staff who assisted in the on-time, under budget project delivery. A brief presentation about the project will be followed by a Q&A session.
LOCATION: Renaissance Seattle Hotel – Fig and The Judge Restaurant – 515 Madison Street, Seattle, Washington 98104
May 12th, 2022
5:00PM – Social Hour
6:00PM – Dinner
6:45PM – Program Starts
8:00PM – Program Ends