2019 Seattle Section AACE Scholarships
The Seattle Section of AACE International is proud to announce we will be awarding three scholarships on April 11th, 2019 at our monthly section meeting;
Applications due no later than Friday, March 3rd, 2019
Letter announcement and application documents are attached;
· Application (.pdf)
· Application (Word .doc)
Congratulations to Matthew Straughn and Riley O’Keeffe, Our 2018 Scholarship Winners!!!
Congratulations to Alissa Capuano Our 2017 Scholarship Winner!!!
Senior Delay Analyst
Long International is in search of a Senior Delay Analyst. Depending on how much the successful candidate wants to work, he/she can make well over $200k per year to start. The job description and details concerning applying are found by clicking on the link below.
Construction Schedule Engineer
The ideal candidate would have general experience in construction and project management with a high level understanding of Primavera P6, contract requirements, and claim implications. Candidate would be self-motivated with strong leadership and problem solving skills in order to manage all schedule related matters and personnel.
- 4 year degree in construction management, engineering or other related field.
- Minimum of 5 years construction related experience in scheduling and/or project management.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Primavera P6 software & Claim Digger utility.
- Demonstrated familiarity with HCSS estimating software preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and ability to manage work requests on multiple projects at the same time.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly both orally and in writing
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability to use Microsoft Office Products: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint software.
- Ability to work with all project team members to establish and update CPM schedules.
Develop planning level and baseline construction schedules and establish protocols to track work progress using Primavera P6 software
Review project progress & schedule updates to proactively anticipate schedule impacts and advise project team concerning the same
Participate in and advise on schedule-related contract negotiations
Manage all in-house generated schedules
Manage any outside consultant generated schedules
Develop and manage company-wide schedule(s) with project information to maximize company resource utilization
Mentor and develop project schedulers and develop scheduling skills in operations personnel
· Analyze risks associated with project schedules and advise project teams
· Evaluate current scheduling protocols and recommend changes that improve efficiency
Click here for AACE International’s career and mentoring center.
To post your job openings here contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to More!
Back to Home